Residential HVAC Preventative Maintenance
Gordon Air and Plumbing now offers our customers service agreements or preventative maintenance options. Through our preventative maintenance program, we will help you achieve lower energy bills, increased comfort, longer equipment life, and peace of mind. Our thorough and dependable service technicians will carefully check every system covered by the agreement using our comprehensive checklist. Along with servicing all the components within your system, our service specialists will clean dirty areas and make minor repairs. Our technicians will look for potential technical problem areas. If, or when, a problem arises, we will get with you and engineer a solution best suited for you and your family.
Our Cooling Season Maintenance Checklist:
- Discuss with customer to see if there are any problems.
- Visually inspect equipment for refrigerant leaks.
- Check for clogged condenser coil.
- Check contacts and tighten electrical connections.
- Adjust tension on belt, replace periodically.
- Lubricate all motors.
- Replace air filters or chemically clean electronic filter.
- Clean and vacuum motor and blower compartment.
- Visually inspect evaporator, if accessible.
- Clean out condensate drain line.
- Test operation of condensation pump.
- Check and record all voltage and amperages on all motors and compressors.
- Supply customer with report.
- Ask about our water heater maintenance program to keep your water heater running properly.
We offer a wide range of customized service programs tailored to fit your individual needs. Please call our service manager for a comprehensive quote.